Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Favourite buy this weekend...my red cluthch!!
Style it with white kurti or LBD...it looks Fab..will style it soon...
A cheetah scarf i spotted in a street shop on saturday while going to pick up my sister, i instantly loved it and only wanted to use it to accesorise my Bag/S

A very ethnic fibre Bag i got on sunday, wheni went out to have dinner with my best buddy POLO. I so wanna wear it with my lovely black FAB INDIA-nish kurti.


DANGLERS!! could not miss it as it came for just 20 rupees.




My new green and black long top...its so cute and with lil flowers on it...will wear it soon and post it. yeahei



Abercrombie elastic top...To go with my Jodhpuri Pants.






Figure correcter...to make any sack worthwhile...Its a Fab Draper i must admit.






So here is all i got this weekend...Start of the week end was not good so my mind was very fickle and that was not the best time for shopping but what the hell..it motivates me...
How you like it..
And how was week end.
Love Love






2 comments:

  1. Retail Therapy! Huh? :) Shopping always makes me happy but I do keep it within my budget. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Of course they are posted. Why wouldn't I post so much praise about me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekend shopping is the best part of the week.
    Thanks for dropping by our blog. DO visit again.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete