Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Khilli re - A song from Raavan











I have a feel for this song. How wonderfully rekha bhardwaj has sung it on top of that when ever i hear this song it mesmerizes me...makes me feel pretty..feminine.
Sometimes the feel good factor really requires..if i do not smile at my face and feel good about the way i wink at the mirror while going for work or the way i like the hanging fan to sway my hair over my dewly face...i love the feeling...and as now i am listening to the song and proudly confessing my self admiration i am still smiling looking at the mirror...gosh..

here are some pictures of my gorgeous new kurti with some nice detailing back work.
If you want one mail me...it can be customised.
I wore it with good ol black patiala.

tada...lv lv




















3 comments:

  1. Self love is the best love ;) Right?! I miss wearing kurtis ... I wear them once in a while here but not like how one does back home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by. My internet's been a retard so I took a while to stop by. Love the kurti :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete